The bail is constructed of heavy-duty black steel pipe and is then hot dipped galvanised giving a very durable robust bail unit.
- Stainless steel front cover holds control unit or indicator display.
- Bail dividers are constructed from two heavy gauge box sections, with the bottom one housing the stainless-steel manifold for milk and pulsation pipes.
- Narrow bail design to allow more units within the space available.
- Round and curved lines for cow comfort when entering and exiting the units.
- Low height for easier entry onto the deck and faster, more relaxed exit off the rotary.
- Head dividers prevent cows from poaching and stall dividers prevent pushing and bullying, creating a comfortable environment for both the cow and operator.