Reduced workload with increased performanceThe stainless steel SwingOver parlour ensures a comfortable cluster position for the cow. The swing arm supports the milk and pulsation tubes giving the best milking position for the cluster while on the cows udder. This also gives comfort to the operator ensuring an open clear milking pit to work in.
Once milking starts, clusters are applied to the first row of cows, the opposite row can be loaded before the first clusters come off the first row. As the clusters are removed from the first row they are swung across to the next side. This minimises down time of the cluster and keeps all milking units busy during the total milking process.
- Cluster support for comfortable milking.
- Durable heavy duty construction.
- Stainless steel swing arm.
- High throughput.
- Ability to easily add on extra features.
- Capital equipment minimal for maximum throughput.