Maximise Cow Flow Exiting the Parlour
The Pearson Rapid exit manger system allows such benefits as :
- Remaining feed hidden from following cows.
- More comfortable for cows.
- Easier to keep clean.
- Wall/Floor mounted.
- Can be washed out clean..
- Available in galvanised or stainless steel.
- Suitable for different width buildings.
- Maximum feed intake in minimum of time.
Express Rapid exit with feed – RED System
RED System – Rapid Exit Dispatch
- The Pearson RED system has been designed to create maximum speed through a herringbone parlour with inparlour feeding. The RED System incorporates fast entry and fast exit into one complete unit.
- Fast entry into the parlour occurs from the sequential bailing paddles preventing cows entering a unit half way up the parlour. The cows must go to the first or next available stall to enter a unit. This leads to a fast loading time for each row.
- The fast exit speed comes from the feeding trough system in front of the cows lifting up allowing the cows walk straight out in front,
- clearing the milking platform in a matter of seconds.
- Some of the key features of the RED System:
- A self leveling trough Prevents meal from spilling while lifting allowing better cow flow while exiting.
- The Sequential bailing paddles do not lift, this forces cow to walk straight out of the stalls and not move left or right along the cow stand.
- Once the cows move forward the bailing paddles close behind them, the entrance gate can now be opened and allow cows enter while the feeding trough is being lowered.