Reduce cow stress, Increase cow comfort.
A fully galvanised construction manufactured to last against the every day handling of dairy cows, suitable for 2’4”, 2’3”, 2’2” cow stands, driven by compressed air rams to give smooth operation. Rams are equipped with safety valves for when the bailing system is in the UP ( Cow exit ) position.
To increase cow speed into the parlour, feed systems can be added with a stainless steel individual trough. The bailing system is equipped with steel dividers to prevent poaching or bullying, providing a more stress-free environment for all the cows in the parlour.
Once the cows are milked, the bailing system lifts up to allow cows to exit the parlour without obstructions, All rollers are made from a nylon material. This material is designed to be durable, self lubricating and long lasting for increased lifetime performance.
Express Rapid exit with feed – RED System
RED System – Rapid Exit Dispatch
- The Pearson RED system has been designed to create maximum speed through a herringbone parlour with inparlour feeding. The RED System incorporates fast entry and fast exit into one complete unit.
- Fast entry into the parlour occurs from the sequential bailing paddles preventing cows entering a unit half way up the parlour. The cows must go to the first or next available stall to enter a unit. This leads to a fast loading time for each row.
- The fast exit speed comes from the feeding trough system in front of the cows lifting up allowing the cows walk straight out in front,
- clearing the milking platform in a matter of seconds.
- Some of the key features of the RED System:
- A self leveling trough Prevents meal from spilling while lifting allowing better cow flow while exiting.
- The Sequential bailing paddles do not lift, this forces cow to walk straight out of the stalls and not move left or right along the cow stand.
- Once the cows move forward the bailing paddles close behind them, the entrance gate can now be opened and allow cows enter while the feeding trough is being lowered.